« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by BODOUIN
last riahanna ... what your child did he said about it.... so, Iwant you please to answer me you can told me the reasonand me I should try to hear... you very much....
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANÇOIS GACUZI.
Apocalypse -"IBYAHISHUWE-KINYARWANDA!" RÉVÉLATION 16:15. God BLESS Us. AMINA. Icyitonderwa: NOTA BENA: "BEHOLD, I COME AS A THIEF.BLESSED IS HE THAT WATCHETH, AND KEEPETH HIS GARMENTS; Lest He WALK NAKED, AND They SEE HIS SHAME". K.J.V.. COPYRIGHT 2000. By ZONDERVAN.Page 1401. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A..
posted 3 years ago
L'ASCENSION de 'THÉOGÈNE UWIRINGIYIMANA':"Inkuru Ibaye Impamo" .Luc 23:43 "And Jésus said unto HIM, Verily I say Unto Thee, TODAY Shalt Thou be with ME in PARADISE". KJV. Page 1194. God Bless Us.Amén. HALLÉLUJAH.Z=62.NB-Icyitonderwa: Le Taliki ya 29-Ugushyingo 2011, in Montréal à 18:11:00 Locale-Heure.
posted 3 years ago
L'ASCENSION de 'THÉOGÈNE UWIRINGIYIMANA':"Inkuru Ibaye Impamo" .Luc 23:43 "And Jésus said unto HIM, Verily I say Unto Thee, TODAY Shalt Thou be with ME in PARADISE". KJV. Page 1194. God Bless Us.Amén. HALLÉLUJAH.Z=62.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANÇOIS.
Now AND FOREVERMORE- The Lord'S EVERLASTING "ASCENSION"!! "He That descended is The same That ASCENDED Up Far ABOVE All Heavens, that He Might Fill ALL Things.)" Pages 1328-9. KJV.Copyright 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers.ALL Rights RESERVED. Grand Rapids, Michigan 4930, U.S.A.. God BLESS Us. Amén. Hallélujah..Z=62. RÉVÉLATION 5-The Entier Chapter By RÉHOBOTH GOSPEL MINISTRIES CHOIR- Kigali RWANDA. AFRIKA.
posted 3 years ago
Now AND FOREVERMORE- The Lord'S EVERLASTING "ASCENSION"!! "He that descended is the same that ASCENDED Up Far ABOVE All Heavens, that he Might Fill ALL Things.)" Pages 1328-9. KJV.Copyright 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers.ALL Rights RESERVED. Grand Rapids, Michigan 4930, U.S.A.. God BLESS Us. Amén. Hallélujah..Z=62. RÉVÉLATION 5-The Entier Chapter By RÉHOBOTH GOSPEL MINISTRIES CHOIR- Kigali RWANDA. AFRIKA.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRAÇOIS.
Rihanna Daily.com ET 23 Et 7,574, ETC, Make This Year A PEFECT 10..for-4-:23=77= En Vérité ABSOLUE. For 2 3=5 2x7=14=41=5=1 4.= VI=42=14 PLUS 28 of JUAN 14:28.."...for My Father is Greater Than I" .NB.Lucy Rank = 5!!..555.!? God Bless Rihanna F.R. & Us. Amén. KJV. Page 1221-Inspiration 'TRUE-Vraie Symmétrie'..for 12=21 ou 3=3 ET 2x3=6.! Copyright 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers. Grand Rapids, Michigan 49530, U.S.A..
posted 3 years ago
Beautiful FREEDOM as well as NAPA & KONA(not 'Gukuna' -Voir-'Demander' à Miss Franco-Rwandaise 2000 du nom de R.S. ETC,...,ETC. ) WEDDING Photographer! Afin de FAIRE La SAINTE VOLONTÉ De Dieu/Dios/God; Selon Matthieu 26:39,42 ET 44.Que Dieu-IMANA Nous BÉNISSE. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, en Galilée des Gentils.Amén.
posted 3 years ago
San Matéo 26:39,42 AND 44= UBUSHAKE bw'Imana-Dios = La VOLONTÉ de Dieu/Dios = The Holy WILL of The Holy God of The Holy HEBREWS! K.J.V..Page 1119. COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS. Grand Rapids, Michigan 49530, U.S.A.. {(By "F.R.")}. God BLESS REHANNA F.R.. Amén.
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRANCIS GACUZI
La VOLONTÉ de Dios=UBUSHAKE Bw'IMANA =The Holy WILL of our God and Father. San Matéo 26:39,42 and 44 VERSES. God BLESS Us.Amén.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANCISKO.
Yes, -BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM- AND OUR EVERLASTING Jésus-Christ: HEBREWS 13:08-A. AND.. COLOSSIANS I:19-20:"For it PLEASED The Father that in Him-'Jésus-CHRIST' SHOULD ALL FULLNESS DWELL; 20 'And, having MADE PEACE THROUGH The BLOOD of HIS CROSS, By Him to RECONCILE ALL Things Unto HIMSELF; By Him, I say, Whether They Be Things in Earth, or Things in Heaven'". K.J.V. Pages 1336& 1368-A. God BLESS. AND BIG ENDE! -4- EDEN GARDEN.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI Francis.
Yes, -BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM- AND OUR EVERLASTING Jésus-Christ: HEBREWS 13:08. AND.. COLOSSIANS I:19-20:"For it PLEASED The Father that in him SHOULD ALL FULLNESS DWELL; 20 'And, having MADE PEACE THROUGH The BLOOD of HIS CROSS, By Him to RECONCILE ALL Things Unto HIMSELF; By him, I say, Whether they Be Things in Earth, or Things in Heaven'". K.J.V. Page 1336. God BLESS.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANCISKO.
Yes, "BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM" -La LIBERTÉ ABSOLUE_ UBWIGENGE!- mu KINYARWANDA-KIGALI-RWANDA 4-For Thine Brother Christ Jésus is EVERYTHING!! Example: Colossians I:19-20. FROM K.J.V.. Page 1336. COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers. Grand RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. God BLESS Us. Au nom de Mine Brother Jésus-Christ of NAZARETH. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH. Z=62=26=1=A.
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRANCIS GACUZI.
Yes, BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM-La LIBERTÉ ABSOLUE_ UBWIGENGE!- mu KINYARWANDA-KIGALI-RWANDA 4-For Thine Brother Christ Jésus is EVERYTHING!! Example: Colossians I:19-20. FROM K.J.V.. Page 1336. COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers. Grand RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. God BLESS Us. Au nom de Mine Brother Jésus-Christ of NAZARETH. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH. Z=62=26=1=A.
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRANCISKO GACUZI.
Yes, BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM-La LIBERTÉ ABSOLUE_ UBWIGENGE!- mu KINYARWANDA-KIGALI-RWANDA 4-For Thine Brother Christ Jésus is EVERYTHING!! Example: Colossians I:19-20. FROM K.J.V.. Page 1336. COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN Publishers. Grand RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530 U.S.A.. God BLESS Us. AMÉN. HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
Our OWN Sister RIHANNA: Priests and Kings of Apocalypse 5:10!! Then, San JUDAS _Yose: The Whole Chapter, C-A-D I to 25!! May The Holy God Of Samuel-The Very first ISREALI PROPHET; I Samuel -I-&II:I to 36 as well as The HANNAH'S SONG!!- CONTINUE To BLESS The CURRENT HANNAH, au Nom de Jésus-Christ de NAZARETH, in Galilée of The Gentiles. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH.Z=26.= PS ou NOTA BENA:We Love The First PARFUME...Either 50 mL or 100 mL as well as x mL.=
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRANCESCO GACUZI.
Matthew 22:30. La Sommation de 22 et 30 donne 52.La Valeur Absolue donne Karindwi=7= ENDE=EDNE=EDEN. San Matéo I:23. ÉMMANUEL..God with Us. God Bless. Amina. Everlasting HALLÉLUJAH..Z=A=1=26. NOTA BENA "For in the RESURRECTION They Never Marry, Nor Are Given in Marriage, but ARE as The ANGELS of God in Heaven".Matthieu 22:30. Avec 21 Mots. KJV.Page 1111.COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Grand Rapids, MICHIGAN, 49530, U.S.A.
posted 3 years ago
Isaiah 9:6. Five names of Christ Jésus of Nazareth in Galilée, of The Gentiles: WONDERFUL,COUNSELLOR, MIGHTY God,The EVERLASTING FATHER and The PRINCE of Peace.His Everlasting Law: Exodus 20:3...17.et DEUTERONOMY 5:7...21. God BLESS Us.Amen.HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANCISCO.
'Juris DOCTOR Degree'.Good Work Our OWN Sister. Personaly I Love Thine Parfume..RIHANNA. How Can I Get 100 mL or 50 mL ? I'M PRETTY SURE 'THAT' Thou Work REALLY HARD. God Bless Thee as well as Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, in Galilée, of Gentiles. Amén. Hallélujah. Z=A=1=62=26.
posted 3 years ago
'Juris DOCTOR Degree'.Good Work Our OWN Sister. Personaly I Love Thine Parfume..RIHANNA. How Can I Get 100 mL or 50 mL ? I'M PRETTY SURE Taht Thou Work REALLY HARD. God Bless Thee as well as Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, in Galilée, of Gentiles. Amén. Hallélujah. Z=A=1=62=26.
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRANSISKO GACUZI.
You Tube Et 'Théogène UWIRINGIYIMANA': "INKURU IBAYE IMPAMO".KIGALI-RWANDA: "AMAHORO".May The Holy God of The HEBREWS CONTINUE To BLESS -HIM- Plus ALL of Us.Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, in Galilée, of the GENTILES.Amina.EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH.Z=A=1=62=26.!?
posted 3 years ago
Age 23=BC=CB=V=05=50. R.F.R.= Samuel's Mom= HANNAH!= 'GU-HANA'= "To Correct"..'Éduquer'- in Kinyarwanda- au Rwanda. Thou may ASK...S.R.= Mis FRANCE 2000!!...BINGO!! God BLESS Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, in Galilée of The Gentiles.Ibyahishuwe-Revelation-APOCALYPSE 22:21.
posted 3 years ago
posted by jewel
i like your song and you.i wish good luck and ''Love The Way You Lie ft''this my favorites song in your
posted 3 years ago
posted by FRaNÇois GACUZI.
Luc 12-Yose PLUS CELEBRITIES Lives!! Special VERSE 2=B! ETC. God Bless Us. Au nom de Jésus-CHRIST DE Nazareth. Amina. Hellélujah...Z=26. ENDE.
posted 3 years ago
Imigani 17:22 "A Merry HEART DOETH Good Like A MEDICINE: But A Broken Spirit DRIETH THE BONES."...15 Words..DADDY Dans DANGEROUS-LY In Love.1 Plus 5=6=La FIDELITE! San Juan 14:28=San Mateo I:23. 23=5=BC=CB=2,399= AVE MARIA!! EXCELLENT MATCHING. LA FINALE."San Lucas I:28".
posted 3 years ago
Dearest R. FENTY Robyn Such as 'ROBINET'!! Thine Initials: R.R.F.= To Mine In Absolute Value!! En EFFET; (RRF=FG)! A Démontrer que F=6 Plus G=7=13..en Binaire =4, AV?? U Do That For Thine Initials! Clue, We Share an F.! God BLESS Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth. Amina. HallélujAH.RR must = to 13 HOW? Z=A=1=26.FULL Stop.
posted 3 years ago
Yes, Sister RIHANNA.U art just RIGHT in Thine First Quote-TODAY-:September The 30th, 2011.And So Art We: COMPLEX.We DEAL With Life and Love (Souviens-Toi : Jésus est La Vie, La Vérité et La Seule Voie to God Our Father; The Holy God Of The HEBREWS)and Broken Hearts in the same way a woman a few years OLDER might'.Have A BLESSED Sabbath Day Today-Friday Sunset to Tomorrow-Saturday-Sunset.Amina. Wako, FRANÇOIS GACUZI. PS: NDAGUKUNDA Cyane.God BLESS US.Au nom de Jesus-Christ de Nazareth. Amina. ETERNAL HALLÉLUJAH..Z=1=26=Inheritance= UMUNANI-in Kinyarwanda.
posted 3 years ago
A Date,Now; LUCY NUMBER =05=23!! CONNECT-QUATRO-CINQO. BC=CB.PERFECT Symmetry.23=32=05=50!!! ETC. God BLESS Us. AMINA.In Jesus' HOLY Name.AMEN.ETERNAL HALLELUJAH..Z=26=1=A.
posted 3 years ago
We Personnally Love Thee.Plus EVERY THING Thou DO. FULL STOP.The New Parfume: Madamu RIHANNA...ETC. x mL. JUST PERFECT WORK. Let's Say 100 mL. Or 25 mL.ETC. EXCELLENT.AMINA. HALLELUJAH..Z=26=1=A. HANNAH AND SaMMUEL The HEBREW VERY FIRST PROPHET.ETC.God BLESS HANNAH PLUS US.AMINA.
posted 3 years ago
posted by I. N. Stein
Raggy
posted 3 years ago
Uraho? Mushiki wacu..RIHANNA! Number OF Photos :2394, Pour sommer BWANGU-VITE!on fait 23 4=27! Valeur ABSOLUE=2 7=9! ETERNAL POWER!!And 23 94=117! AND 1 1 7=9!! La PUISSANCE ETERNELLE!!Imana Iguhe UMUGISHA- God BLESS! Now HEBREWS 13:8! 'Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.'..ELLEVEN words! 11=1 1=2=B..The King BEE...URUYUKI.=BGK.URAKUNZWE CYANE!!-We Love Thee so so so Much!!
posted 3 years ago
We JUST Love Thee Madamu Rihanna!AND Thine Quotes ARE ONLY "TRUTH"! Let NO One Dare Despise U or I Or The URUYUKI SIMPLY ..of BEING Youth!! As The One We Love Puts it-B Giselle K. God "Chose" Us long Ago!!! God is Love : I Juan 4:8 &16!
posted 3 years ago
Number of Photos=2,342! En valeur absolue, on a: 2 3 4 2=11! 1 1=2=B 4 1=A ET C=3 as Z=26! ETC. God BLESS Us.
posted 3 years ago
We love Thee- Hannah or The Mother of The Very First Prophet Samuel!! Example I Samuel I:28 "Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD. And he worshipped the LORD there."... I= Rihanna...him or he= Samuel...ETC...!!!
posted 3 years ago
First and FOREMOST, OR PARAMOUNT! A Hearty- Felt Joy as The Former Mom Of The Very First Prophet Of Israel- The Man Samuel-!!! Has GOTTEN 2011- SWEET VICTORY!!- In Oscar de la Renta at the Brit Awards!!CONGRATULATIONS 2 U- Thunder Thighs.God BLESS Us au nom de Jésus -Christ de Nazareth.Amina. HALLELUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
posted by steph
i love ur cloths and and ur hair i would love to look like you
posted 3 years ago
posted by dito
i would like to receive yours photos
posted 3 years ago
posted by nawty angel
oh na na whats my name ohh rihanna i love that song i just wish to be u when u sing that song
posted 4 years ago
posted by miss merrygold
hi ri-ri my fave song is whats my name
posted 4 years ago
Amiable= SWEET Innocente.= ANG?IQUE, not La Chimiste- Mushoka...Hannah the Mother of The Very first Prophet: Samuel!!I Samuel I:2! .... i I 2=4=IV=VI=I=X=9! ETC!X= Dix Commandements!! = Deuteronome V:7-21!= Exodo XX:3-17!!! CareFree= Sans Soussis! God bless Hermanna Mia. Wako, Hermanno Fransisko!!-ko!!!-
posted 4 years ago
The Origins. Genesis I:2 ....And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.Revelation 22:21 |=7|=2,014=2 0 1 4=VII !! God bless Angélique Innocent ...Rihanna.
posted 4 years ago
posted by ganesh
hay it's me ganesh your songs is best songs in world.
posted 4 years ago
posted by TWEAT
RIHANNA U ROCK GIRL
posted 4 years ago
posted by MALIKA
IT WONDERFUL TO SEE A YOUNG PERSON LIKE YOU REACHIN SO FARE IN LIFE,I WANT A NICE PHOTO OF YOU
posted 4 years ago
posted by saadah
i realy admir u rihanna keep it up! and plz dnt us dwn in any wayz
posted 4 years ago
posted by Bianka
i am a big fan of you and i love you [i am a girl]you are the best in the whole world buy from Bianka albania
posted 5 years ago
posted by tayla
wow ?????
posted 5 years ago

Related Galleries

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles