« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by ivan
nas is the best,he raps for the disadvantaged communities,tell the truth as it is,we stand for u man,speak for us dude
posted 3 years ago
posted by paa kwesi
i'm down with you man you so concious.you are really a true gee.i respect you to the fullest.it's all love man you speak to me through most of your concious lyrics.IT IS BRAVEHEART FOR LIFE
posted 4 years ago
posted by Nasir Abdurahman Danjuma
My name Abdulrahman Nasir Danjuma. Nas is real,Nas escobar,Nas is my fans.i love Nas.Nas has good words on his mouth.especially when Nas is on stage.he sing about the real things that is happen presentley on world.Nas has greate opportunity from the almighty creator,and Nas makes use of it at the right way.i love Nas.is my man,it's also a man of the people.we all love nas from nigeria.Nas is Gods son.i Abdulrahman Nasir Danjuma from Abeokuta Ogun state of Nigeria.i 'llways be there for Nas.pls.reply to my mail.send me latest realease list of the year 2010 for the Nas.bye bye
posted 4 years ago
posted by D roots
Good pose,nice gear and a deep look.1 love nasty. I will testify for you and i will chock them with there confederate flags.
posted 4 years ago
posted by hazellvowe
projections during 1998 temperatures frozen shelf vectors main
posted 4 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits