« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by sentimental_1
I saw the TCM Robert Osborne interview with Kim Novak recently, and she still looks good after all these years away from the movies. The interview was good and, at times, touching. Miss Novak is a cherished treasure amongst surviving Hollywood starlets from the Golden Age period. May God bless her.
posted 1 year ago
posted by donald hutchens
KIM,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GRACIOUS.YOU WERE ADORABLE IN THE MOVIE,"PICNIC".I SHALL ALWAYS BE A FAN OF YOURS.I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.GOD BLESS YOU. DON
posted 2 years ago
posted by steve pool
kim you still are the most beautiful lady in the world from someone who has always admired your beauty and grace thank you steve
posted 2 years ago
posted by hank mancuso
Kim/marilyn another true fan I, will be at your hand and foot print ceremony on the 14 of this mo.look for me please i'll be holding up a rare photo of you please sign it for me i'm 70 years young Love Hank
posted 2 years ago
posted by hank mancuso
Kim/marilyn another true fan I, will be at your hand and foot print ceremony on the 14 of this mo.look for me please i'll be holding up a rare photo of you please sign it for me i'm 70 years young Love Hank
posted 2 years ago
posted by Sam Herbert
As a teen-ager Iwas madly inlove with this woman! She was my love Godess! I happy to know she is still living and happy! She made th sun shine for me as a ghetto kid. She is still very beautiful!
posted 3 years ago
posted by I. N. Stein
10/10
posted 3 years ago
posted by TOM CAVEY
EVEN AT HER AGE SHE IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. I HAVE SEEN ALL HER PICS AND HAVE FOLLOWED HER FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER IN PICNIC. SHE'S GREAT
posted 4 years ago
posted by frank hyer
where can i find the movie : "legend of lylah clare" ?????
posted 5 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics