« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by philip delong
Karen carpenter was one of my favorite singers i grew up in the same time period.I can sing one or two of her songs very good phil delong
posted 2 years ago
posted by Lara
I am currently reading Little Girl Blue, and having come as far as I have in the book about the Carpenters and having been raised listening to their music, I must say that I wish Karen had more support as an individual because it is clear that she was a wonderful woman with troubles and no one to really confide in, and she was truly an angel with that voice and was sadly taken from us too soon
posted 3 years ago
posted by WARREN
I THINK KAREN CARPENTER HAD A VOICE THAT WILL NEVER BE MATCHED BY ANY OTHER SINGER AGAIN.I CAN LISTEN TO HER MUSIC AND AND GET FEELINGS OF LOVE THAT PEAPLE NEED THESE DAYS.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Sam Newman
Karen Carpenter had a voice of pure gold. Although she is gone, at least her wonderful music lives on.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Jair Marques
Só queria que ela não tivesse ido embora tão cedo, faz tanta falta aqui na Terra e em nossos corações!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by lann
Theseare nice photos of karen like tohear more songs from the past.She must have more shows on dvd.thanks l.
posted 3 years ago
posted by JACKIE DEVANE
i followed their career, loved their music and feel sad eveytime i hear a carpenter' song because i still miss her. she had a voice like an ange!!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by Herminio R Bautista
her songs make me love her. more photos please
posted 3 years ago
posted by danny
That's it!?!
posted 4 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies