« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by kevin
I love you guys big time,i love all your soaps.am your number one fan
posted 2 years ago
posted by angella buenavista
they look pretty i wish they were a couple
posted 2 years ago
posted by siyera peter
Wow!u guys look amazinly beautiful 2geda.kristine n jericho can u pls b d man n wife u used 2 b b4.rmemba d tyms u've shared b4.i love u guys(angelo n yna)
posted 3 years ago
posted by JOSE
iwish all things went and you didnot seperate. but do not know if it wasGod'splan josefro uganda
posted 3 years ago
posted by niye
My wish is 2 see both of u get married in real life. ♥ u guys
posted 3 years ago
posted by imamai
wow!! really missed u guys in action together u surely do make a perfect couple....how I wish u two ar also in love in real life...nice time echotin...we All love u frm Kenya..
posted 3 years ago
posted by namukasa janet
I like you guys and I like THE WAY YOU ACT
posted 4 years ago
posted by MIYA KENT
YOU GUYS LOOK CUTE TOGETHER.......
posted 4 years ago
posted by Esther
you guys are truly meant for each other.i really hope you are together.wish i could see both you.welcome to kenya your funs will be delighted to see you!
posted 4 years ago
posted by Jenniffer
Hi, i like watching ur movies is very interesting. Pls i hope the both of u will really get married in real life, bcos u r meant to be together without any doubt.
posted 4 years ago
posted by thelma
sana sila na nga bagay na bagay sila sa totoo lang pag may series sila sa tv palagi ko silang pinapanuod
posted 4 years ago
posted by ZAINAH
U REALLY HUNKS KIP UP WAT U HAVE GUYS.THANK U
posted 4 years ago
posted by maureen
has any one told u this b4,u guys are really hot,your show rocks in uganda.kristine u make a perfect match with jericho
posted 4 years ago
posted by morineti
i really apreciate ur movie Isang Ikaw when i watch it last night and it really teach me alot especially love
posted 4 years ago
posted by terence fonkwa
jericho n kristine"ECHOTIN"are the best love team i have ever seen.no matter wat happened between u 2 ,i pray and wish u 2 come back together.u deserve each othes luv!!!!!
posted 4 years ago
posted by anne vabe princess
bagay kayo.....
posted 4 years ago
posted by anna
omg i love this couple very much God bless them
posted 4 years ago
posted by mbole njie
hi,i love u people very much and wish to see u people physically can i,
posted 4 years ago
posted by angel
hi, bagay talga sila tin at echo...bongga talaga..sana may pelikula na sila ulit at teleserye agad
posted 5 years ago
posted by nantege jane
wow, that's a nice couple .
posted 5 years ago
posted by stephany
i just want to send this a message of echotin that you are the best love teamwork, but my wish that in the really life i hope that you give a chance the magic of love that you beings growing like the seed you plants it's. and you will have a stonger partnerships together on this 2010, just have to believed yourself, take care more power, and best luck to you echotin?? fr the NSW...
posted 5 years ago
posted by zekiro
super bagay talaga kayo! sana maging kayo ulit in real life
posted 5 years ago
posted by tracy
you look good if you are couples i think you can date together echo you are handsome guy and you too kristine you are beautiful
posted 5 years ago
posted by MARIA-LUZ DELOS SANTOS
THEY ARE PERFECT MATCH. I LOVE THEM BOTH. GOD BLESS THEM BOTH
posted 5 years ago
posted by claritasevilla
Napakasaya ko nang malaman ko na balik-tambalan na naman kayo after you parted for several years tagal kong hinintay at dumating din ang panahong ito sana kayo na ang magkatuluyan sa real life bagay na bagay kayo.Tin bigyan mo naman ng chance si Echo so with you ecnaman Echo, ligawan mo naman siya uli o.
posted 5 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics