« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by FRANCIS GACUZI.
Baby Boy! Let's CONCEIVE an Angel'Isa Jael' There is NOTHING I won't Do for You!Dearest Brother Jay-Z, The Holy Bible is Very very Clear ; Our Mom-Eve- was DECEIVED FIRSTLy and Then our DADDY.Adam!?Then God Sentenced the serpent: Genesis 3:15, our Mom Genesis 3:16.Ten COMMANDMENTS! Exodus XX:III-XVII!.ENFIN our DADDY Genesis 3:17-19!TheN Brother Let's Be Very Very CAREFUL Because of Proverbs 31:3''Give Not Thy Strength unto Women, Nor Thy ways to THAT Which DESTROYETH Kings.AMÉN. Wako, Thine, F.G.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Francis Gacuzi.
None. Yesaya 14:12.'Isaiah'-Computing Absolute Value--Z!14 12=26 and 2 6=8... umunani.En Kinyarwanda, or gold inheritance.Imigani- Proverbs 18:22 'Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD'.Imigani 19:14 ''House and riches are from the INHERITANCE of fathers: AND A Prudent Wife is From The LORD''.Wako, Thine...Expo 67 or gold F.G....A=1 as Z=26!
posted 3 years ago
San MATEO 12:36. AND APOCALYPSE 22:21.Computing 22 21....4EVADAMXXI.com...XXI=21=3= I JUAN 5:7!!,,,I 5 7=I 5 (7)=6 7=F.G.=13=4..CONNECT_QUATRo.Thine Brother FRANCIS GACUZI.
posted 3 years ago
Jay-Z Thou Art A Man.PERIOD.The Gift and The Curse.'I want to thank God -for-4- the gift and the curse'.I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING IF YOU ALLOWED ME TO...( Unless You wanted Me to haa).Thine MOM has An EXCEEDINGLY Glorious Name...La Gloire CARTER!... God BLESS Glorious Son. Au nom de JESUS_CHRIST de NAZARETH Amina. HALLELUJAH...ZZZ.
posted 3 years ago

Related Galleries

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia