« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by David Loveth
Am so much in love with these couples.
posted 5 months ago
posted by jorelyn
sana lgi kayu ganyan masaya sana hanggang sa pagtanda nyu hindi kayu magbago
posted 11 months ago
posted by Atha Karimu
Hey, I am from Papua New Guinea. I just love you two's and want to see you both getting married. I am truly your die heart.
posted 12 months ago
posted by mbeh francisca
wow! you guys are great together.
posted 12 months ago
posted by Benedict joy
I love seeing you guys together,i dont no why,maybe because u guys are meant for each other.love u
posted 12 months ago
posted by Benedict joy
you guys are good to go,cute couples ever.
posted 12 months ago
posted by deborah sheila
love u guys,u da perfect couple
posted 1 year ago
posted by khayla
very cute ni ate marian.sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet naman baka langgamin kayo nyan!
posted 1 year ago
posted by abigail
nice pictures love hope me happy like u guys one day
posted 1 year ago
posted by sherry ann hipolito
good couple tlga kyo idol love it!!!!!
posted 1 year ago
posted by onyeso judith
Jenny,Jonny,Prosefina,Homa,Marima and sergio all these are names.how is ur intelligent daughter crusiter in mari mar?Am crazily inlove with you both.Homa you are t'he true defination of love.i wish Nigerian men can love like you.how is Nanny Midel $ wicked Angelica?Jenny you didnt treat Andre well in Endless love series..lol.pls i need t'he names of your current movies cnt wat anyother series accept you both.my daughter will bear dt your name Prosefina even when i dont know t'he meaning.Do you have a website?if yes give me t'he address.kisses 4 you Mari Mar
posted 1 year ago
posted by RONAH
SWEET MUCH WE LOVE U LOVERS
posted 1 year ago
posted by FELIDA MUSTAPHA
MARI MAR YOU ARE A VERY NICE LADY SO KEEP LOVING SERGIO I WISH YOU OR THE BEST PLEASE MARRY MARI MAR.
posted 1 year ago
posted by margareth
Hey you guys yo amazing I wish u get married n I wsh I watch yo movies daily
posted 1 year ago
posted by tutu
am from Nigerian i love watching your films, i wish both of you get married i just love the way both of you do in your series film.i start watching your films this January 2012 and u both has convinced me enough to watch your film every time
posted 1 year ago
posted by ccccccc
You look good. I wish u joy. And happiness and also increas you scandels
posted 1 year ago
posted by waliyat
i wish marian and dante well cause they rally luv themselves
posted 2 years ago
posted by bammy barovbe
wish for u both to get married
posted 2 years ago
posted by Shelagh
You guys really look good together and i luv u all soo much
posted 2 years ago
posted by elyssa
ang sweet niyo naman sana kayo na habang buhay kayo ang perfect couple2 sobrang bongang bonga ang love niyo alam niyo idolo niyo ako kahit 8 years old palang ako idol ko na kayo sana magustohan niyo ang comment ko thank you
posted 2 years ago
posted by Emmanuel
they are perfectly made for each other. hey rivera don't allow Angelica to take Sergio from you. i hope ur acting would be real. u guys are fit.
posted 2 years ago
posted by kELLYBLEAKS
HI GUYS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT WHAT I KNOW IS I LOVE U BOTH PLEASE NEVER LET GO OF URE LOVE FOR EACH PLEASE IF U DO I WILL BE MAD AT U PLESAE URE MY FAVOURITES I LOVE U BOTH U REALLY MARCH I LOVE U BOTH OK IM A CAMEROONIAN FROM LIMBE.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Anne
Wat a lovely couple yu make!!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by elsie
woooooow u guys just luk gorgeous together
posted 3 years ago
posted by jasminaquino
ur a perfect match hope till the end of your life...everytime i see u both in tv am very excited..hoping & praying that u guys end up in altar...
posted 3 years ago
posted by Ampire Joan
u guys are a prefect match,i realized it when i watched yo TVseries of Marimar.u did it mo than anyone else ever.please try a love story together it will sell wide world.u rock.Big fan.
posted 3 years ago
posted by irish
..congrats on ur movies..ol of it is a successful one..ang sweet nyo panoorin..sna mgtagal kau..hehehe
posted 3 years ago
posted by priscillah
you look hot guyz iadmireu.i apreciate ur pictures.love ya alwayz and congrats on ur movie marimar.
posted 3 years ago
posted by joana ug
gud couple,lav it
posted 3 years ago
posted by anjie kisob
they look great together
posted 3 years ago
posted by joelyn
wwwwoooooowwww! sobrang nakakakilig talaga kayong dalawa wish ko makita ko kayo sa personal
posted 3 years ago
posted by rosemarie d. torres
they are a perfect couple. Adonis and Venus of Philippine showbiz. Praying that they will end up together
posted 3 years ago
posted by mercy s. bautista
I'm your avid fan since Marimar days up to now. I miss your team-up, hope you'll have another teleserye and movie very soon. I wish and pray that your love for each other will be forever.
posted 3 years ago
posted by nerie
hi. idol i like vrry sweet lalo na kay ding
posted 3 years ago
posted by shiara
ang cute nyo tlag
posted 3 years ago
posted by mike
gusto kitang suntokin, pwede?? PANGIT!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by ryan
anung piling pagiging pangit at malandi?? share mo naman, uzta pLa yong mga lalaking nilalandi-landi mo?? ayaw ko sayo.
posted 3 years ago
posted by jerry
!!ayaw na ayaw kong nakikita ang pagmumukha mo!! ayaw na ayaw ko sayo. kahit kailan ay hindi talaga kita magugustuhan dahil sa kalandian mo!!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by mary
!!MALANDI KA!!!!!!!! EEEEWWW NANDIDIDRI AKO SAYO,
posted 3 years ago
posted by norhayma
.....that why idol kita marian u re so beautiful kasi.... pati narin ang bf moh..!!!!!
posted 3 years ago
posted by jenny
hahahahahahha
posted 3 years ago
posted by rosemarie torres
What a romantic and wonderful couple! Hoping for their endless love to each other forever.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Lissa
OMG u guyz luk hot together hope u will b married
posted 3 years ago
posted by Patricia
I can say that you have a perfect chemistry like Vi
posted 3 years ago
posted by R-eva
OMG!!!!!!!!!! im not phillipinese but i have seen the tv series and its AWESOME!!!!! i love the fact that the series speaks so truthly of the idea of the human condition, such as emotions. i hope u guys do end up being together in real life and do get married and have a family and that stuff but only if its real!! i hope u don't end up like most celebraties and give up once u have everything you've wanted. love and each other and hopefully like the tv series hopefully it would be endless love!!!! lol!!! but yeah good luck with ur futures and may GOD be with both of u and bless ur live together.
posted 3 years ago
posted by willy
hi hope to see you soon.....
posted 3 years ago
posted by Usaina F Setu
We are number one fans of yours, and we are hoping with my mum that you marry in real life, it is natural to be jelous of the one you love the most.I have experience it with my parents, there will be ups and downs but if your love to each other is as strong as the one in Marimar then nothing can break that and wala can be in the way, we would love love love to see you both tie the knot.Please grant us that wish and may GOd Bless you both and hope for you two to NEVER separate ....ever.
posted 3 years ago
posted by lolita
i will never stop commenting on you both. your marimar series was excellent. hoping to see get married.i shall forever remain one of your strongest fan. merry X-mas and happy new year 2011 to you and the rest of the fans.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Eposi Mbanda
I enjoy the LOVE shared between u 2.I hope that with the grace of God u 2 will not seperate u 2 are my best couples. Please call me on this number 70189655. Ur big fan.
posted 3 years ago
posted by justine calimutan
im so happy that i c ur faces im hoping that ur love will never end trust in ur selfs im 10 years old
posted 3 years ago

Related Galleries

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia