Chad Everett and Shelby Grant Photos

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by annareel
i like his show where he play dr joe cannon i watch it all the time it came on
posted 2 years ago
posted by elma
Oh,Chad, I was in love with you in "Medical Center". U were soooo handsome.I will always love u. U were one of a kind. Great actor!!!!
posted 2 years ago
posted by Susan
RIP Chad Everett! I have been a fan since "Medical Center" & enjoyed watching just last week on a rerun of "Castle". You were as handsome as ever. You are now reunited with your beautiful wife, Shelby Grant Everett. You will be missed.
posted 2 years ago
posted by lindi
How lucky to have found someone to be in love with for 45 years. Together you raised a lovely family. God Bless and RIP, Shelby.
posted 3 years ago
posted by kathy dearth
chad everett and shelby grant are a wonderful grounded couple that live the meaning of love
posted 3 years ago
posted by deborah Moore
I am posting this comment in memory of my friend, Beverly Jo, who was handicapped and never was able to walk. She loved you dearly and you were her hero. She would have loved these photos and Oh! how much she wanted to meet you. Maybe she will one day in heaven. May god bless you and shelby. Love, deborah
posted 3 years ago
posted by Cathy Staton
Hey! Chad if you and Shelby has two Daughters,can I be your 3rd Dughter,or I can be your Second wife.
posted 4 years ago

Related Galleries

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia