« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by GACUZI FRANÇOIS.
"" 'IYIZIRE'- By MASAMBA"". BabyfaceblackJésus... ETC. 'For with God NOTHING shall Be IMPOSSIBLE'. San Lucas I:37. In This VERSE, 7 Words. And When It's SEVEN- MU-SEVEN-I- H.E.- The CURRENT Ugandan President. As Well as APOCALYPSE 22:21. ...22 Plus 21 = 43= ET 4 ET 3 = SEVEN. '' The Grace of Our Lord Jésus-CHRIST Be with ALL The SAINTS. Amén''. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS CONTINUE To Bless His Holy CHILDREN. AMINA. ALLÉLUIA. Note - 'Iyizire' Meaning to Say- Please- Do 'Come'... with émotions.. ETC. Please Ask- Thine BEST Girl-Friend S.R.... 2000... Miss FRANCE!!!! OK- MOM. OK. What ABOUT The XLVI ou 46- ÉDITION de 2012 SUPER BOWL? MOM- DO ENJOY. ""AVE MARIA... San Lucas I:28"".
posted 2 years ago
"" 'IYIZIRE'- By MASAMBA"". BabyfaceblackJésus... ETC. 'For with God NOTHING shall Be IMPOSSIBLE'. San Lucas I:37. In This VERSE, 7 Words. And When It's SEVEN- MU-SEVEN-I- H.E.- The CURRENT Ugandan President. As Well as APOCALYPSE 22:21. ...22 Plus 21 = 43= ET 4 ET 3 = SEVEN. '' The Grace of Our Lord Jésus-CHRIST Be with ALL The SAINTS. Amén''. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS CONTINUE To Bless His Holy CHILDREN. AMINA. ALLÉLUIA. Note - 'Iyizire' Meaning to Say- Please- Do 'Come'... with émotions.. ETC. Please Ask- Thine BEST Girl-Friend S.R.... 2000... Miss FRANCE!!!! OK- MOM. OK.
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANÇOIS GACUZI.
When It's SEVEN: It's COMPLETE. HEBREWS 4:12. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS CONTINUE To BLESS HIS HOLY ANGELS. Amén. Everlasting HALLÉLUJAH. In Christ-- ...."" II CORINTHIANS II:14 "". "" À Sainte-Rose"".
posted 2 years ago
When It's SEVEN; It's COMPLETE. HEBREWS 4:12. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS CONTINUE To BLESS HIS HOLY ANGELS. Amén. Everlasting HALLÉLUJAH. In Christ, II CORINTHIANS II:14.
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANÇOIS GACUZI.
Genesis 18:02. Page 18. K.J.V.. by ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS. ETC ET ETC. ''Abraham Et Les 3 Anges de L' Éternel- Le Dieu d' ISRAEL''.
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANCIS GACUZI.
'For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is GIVEN : AND THE GOVERNMENT Shall BE UPON His SHOULDER: AND His Name Shall BE Called WONDERFUL, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The EVERLASTING Father, The PRINCE Of PEACE'. Référence BIBLIQUE : K.J.V.. Page 800. BY ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT 2000. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, 49530, U.S.A.. Note- Nos COMPLIMENTS: La Couleur BLEUE ET BLANC: Comme Rayons SPORTS- Au Rwanda- La Police De La Ville de MONTRÉAL. Les Autos de Patrouille. C' Agréable A VOIR.
posted 2 years ago
ISAIAH 9:6. ...'And The GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON His SHOULERS!!!'
posted 2 years ago
'I AM The TRUE VINE, and My Father is The HUSBANDMAN'. John 15:1. PAGE 1221.K.J.V. .BY ZONDERVAN ET 15 PLUS ONE = SEVEN= KARINDWI = 7. PLZ- MOM- Have AN EXCEEDING_LY LOVE-LY SABBATH DAY WHERE U ART. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth. Amina. EVA-LASTING HALLÉLUJAH. Z=26=62=1=A=B= BKG=FG.=LUG=FM=KM-Grand-Pa=TK., ETC. CONNECT-Quatre. TEXAS INTRUMENTS-TI. CALCULATRICE!! NOTE- MINE- F.M.'s in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!- BUT- We Wish THOU- To Visit Us In Montréal- S.V.N.- ÉGLISE.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANCIS.
À S.V.N.- à MONTRÉAL: ' Nous Voulons VOIR Jésus ÉLEVÉ', dans Le COSMOS Qu'IL Créa par Sa PROPRE VOLONTÉ!! COLOSSIENS I:17. ET Jean I:3. "ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT any thing made that was made". FROM KJV- KING JAMES VERSION. PAGE 1197. BY ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS. COPYRIGHT 2000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. THEN 'AVE MARIA'.. Pour La MAMAN DU CHRIST: San LUCAS I:28... II= B = ONE PLUS ONE. For 28 PLUS I = 29. ETC. Page 1152. VALEUR ABSOLUE de 1152 PAGES = IX = 9. HAIL = REJOICE. Yes. PLZ- DO. I will REPEATE..JUST Do 'REJOICE'- -BIEN JOUÉ-. AU Nom De Jésus-Christ de NAZARETH, In Galilée, Of The GENTILES. AMÉN. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH...Z= 62.= UMUNANI = 8. Note- ICYITONDERWA: U HAVE '"AN EVERLASTING AND LOVELY SABBATH DAY"'. AMINA.
posted 3 years ago
MOM, I CORINTHIANS I:I-31. Verse 25 ''Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men''. KJV. Page 1293. By ZONDERVAN. Copyright 2000.
posted 3 years ago
MOM, I CORINTHIANS I:I-31. Verse 25 'Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. KJV. Page 1293. By ZONDERVAN. Copyright 2000. God Bless Us.
posted 3 years ago
PLEASE MOM- SHOULD THOU HAPPEN -SEEING OUR SISTER- BAR REAFAELI AND SISTER RIHANNA ON FEBRUARY THE 5TH 2012- EXTRA SUPRA 'SUPER BOWL'!!- U TREATE THEM As THEY DESERVE OK- MOM- NO ONE INSTRUCT YOU HOW TO SING- !! GOD BLESS.
posted 3 years ago
PLEASE MOM- SHOULD THOU HAPPEN -SEE OUR SISTER- BAR REAFAELI AND SISTER RIHANNA ON FEBRUARY THE 5TH 2012- EXTRA SUPRA 'SUPER BOWL'!!- U TREATE THEM As THEY DESERVE OK- MOM- NO ONE INSTRUCT YOU HOW TO SING- !! GOD BLESS.
posted 3 years ago
When You Meet Thine Sister- Rihanna R. F. Early in The Morning And Thou KNOW- KNOWLEDGE- The Tree of as well As The One of Life- (Parenthese)- And Thou Art at LAURIER Sub-Way Station in ..! And One We Love says- Excusez-Moi - For She Wanted to Go And Do Some Work or Go some Where! Thou Gaze At Her Face, And Thou KNOW That Her PERFUME... is In mL!-COMME 100- And Thou NOTICED- The Nose is Exceeding-LY PIERCED! And Sweet-LY! But- BOOTYLICIOUS-LY- Is A Nose PIERCED Sweet-LY or Pain-Fully or PAIN-FREE!! We Love Our Rwandan CURRENT PRESIDENT. Yes, We Do. And We Will Always Do. Then Paul wrote in -ROMANS 16:20-. satan is CRUSHED since ABOUT 2012 Years AGO, When Christ- Thine Son DECLARED, In San Juan 19:30. IT IS FINISHED. God BLESS Us. PLEASE, You Have An EXCEEDING-LY LOVELY SABBATH Day When It Starts- DEPENDING UPON Where THOU ART. AMINA. EVA-LASTING HALLELUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
When You Meet Thine Sister- Rihanna R. F. Early in The Morning And Thou KNOW- KNOWLEDGE- The Tree of as wellas The One of Life- (Parenthese)- And Thou Art at LAURIER Sub-Way Station in ..! And One We Love says- Excuse-z-Moi- For She Wanted to Go And Do Some Work or Go some Where! Thou Gaze At Her Face, And Thou KNOW That Her PERFUME... is In mL! And Thou NOTICED- The Nose is Exceeding-LY PIERCED! And Sweet-LY! But- BOOTYLICIOUS-LY- Is A Nose PIERCED Sweet-LY or Pain-Fully or PAIN-FREE!! We Love Our Rwandan CURRENT PRESIDENT. Yes, We Do.And We Will Always Do. Then Paul wrote in -ROMANS 16:20-. satan is CRUSHED since ABOUT 2012 Years AGO, When Christ- Thine Son DECLARED, In San Juan 19:30. IT IS FINISHED. God BLESS Us. PLEASE, You Have An EXCEEDING-LY LOVELY SABBATH Day When It Starts- DEPENDING UPON Where THOU ART. AMINA. EVA-LASTING HALLELUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
ERRATUM: On ne dit pas 'SECONDO' C'EST "SECUNDO" ou 'DEUZIO'- Dans Le Quotidien LA PRESSE Du 18-1-2012 A La page A2 Au 8ieme Paragraphe-Le Plus Grand en FRANCAIS d'AMERIQUE. The Holy BIBLE Is So 'CRYSTAL' CLEAR: We Never Play With The Holy God'S Final PRODUCT of CREATION;==EVE From Adam==! Genesis Le Deuzieme CHAPITRE!! Verses 22-23.!!!. God Bless New Eve as Well as Her New Adam. Romans... Chapitre X:Y. In CHRIST Jesus' Holy and Mighty Name. Amen. EVA-LASTING JOY-HALLELUJAH...Z=A=1=26=62 =80000= INFINI.
posted 3 years ago
Un Mot d' APPRÉCIATION Pour La COMPAGNIE- Mc DONALD World- That We Love ET Droits de Patente! Ainsi Les que 'FRANCISES'- 'LICENSES'. ETC. MILK 2 GO ou LAIT'S GO. Au CHOCOLAT. 250 mL. Protéines = 9 g. Glucides 26 g. ET LIPIDES 2.5 g. OU I/100. Mine Daughter AND Thine Grand-Daughter LU GACUZI Loves Mc Do...! May The Holy God of Israel CONTINUE To Bless Us. Amen. HALLELUJAH. Z = 26 = 1 = INFINITY ou INFINITÉSIMALE...
posted 3 years ago
La BBC/AFRIQUE- La Radio de RÉFÉRENCE. Selon L'O.M.S., 50/100 des morts Pour Des AVORTEMENTS MAL PRATIQUÉS sur Le CONTINENT Africain!! May The Holy God of The Hebrews- == Hebrews 13:8- Jésus-CHRIST -Le MEME ÉTERNELLEMENT ==. CONTINUE To BLESS His COSMOS That He CREATED By His OWN Will. Amén. HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
La BBC/AFRIQUE- La Radio de RÉFÉRENCE. Selon L'O.M.S., 50/100 des morts Pour Des AVORTEMENTS MAL PRATIQUÉS sur Le CONTINENT Africain!! May The Holy God of The Hebrews- == Hebrews 13:8- Jésus-CHRIST -Le MEME ÉTERNELLEMENT ==. CONTINUE To BLESS His COSMOS That He CREATED By His OWN Will. Amén. HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
La BBC/AFRIQUE- La Radio de RÉFÉRENCE. Selon L'O.M.S., 50 des morts Pour Des AVORTEMENTS MAL PRATIQUÉS sur Le CONTINENT Africain!! May The Holy God of The Hebrews- == Hebrews 13:8- Jésus-CHRIST -Le MEME ÉTERNELLEMENT ==. CONTINUE To BLESS His COSMOS That He CREATED By His OWN Will. Amén. HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
ABC ou 123. OU Ave Maria Lucas I:28. La Valeur ABSOLUE de 4546. ORDRE. 45-46 ET 46=X=10=A=1=Z =Alpha=OMÉGA. PRIMO, SECONDO, TERTIO, QUATRO, CINQO,..., UNO, Z=INFINI. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS- HEBREWS ==/13:8/ =21. For 13 8=21=12= III= I Juan 5:7.= The Holy TRINITY In Heaven Who ARE UNO = ONE= UMWE, In Kinyarwanda! == CONTINUE To Bless Us. Amina. HALLÉLUJAH ETERNELLEMENT. N.B.- Ève= PRODUIT FINI De Dieu- Dios- IMANA -God -Rurema!! Genesis 2:22-23. Page-3. KJV. COPYRIGHT 2000,..., By ZONDERVAN. ET- MWAMI NDAGUKENEYE By REHOBOTH Ministries- 'KIMISAGARA-RESTORATION CHURCH', ETC,ETC.
posted 3 years ago
ABC ou 123. OU Ave Maria Lucas I:28. La Valeur ABSOLUE de 4546. ORDRE. 45-46 ET 46=X=10=A=1=Z=Alpha=OMÉGA. PRIMO, SECONDO, TERTIO, QUATRO, CINQO,..., UNO, Z=INFINI. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS- HEBREWS ==/13:8/ =21. For 13 8=21=12= III= I Juan 5:7.= The Holy TRINITY In Heaven Who ARE UNO = ONE= UMWE, In Kinyarwanda!!== CONTINUE To Bless Us. Amina. HALLÉLUJAH ETERNELLEMENT. N.B.- Ève= PRODUIT FINI De Dieu- Dios- IMANA -God -Rurema!! Genesis 2:22-23. Page-3. KJV. COPYRIGHT 2000,..., By ZONDERVAN.
posted 3 years ago
ABC ou 123. OU Ave Maria Lucas I:28. La Valeur ABSOLUE de 4546. ORDRE. 45-46 ET 46=X=10=A=1=Z=Alpha=OMÉGA. PRIMO, SECONDO, TERTIO, QUATRO, CINQO,..., UNO, Z=INFINI. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS- HEBREWS ==/13:8/ =21. For 13 8=21=12= III= I Juan 5:7.= The Holy TRINITY In Heaven Who ARE UNO = ONE= UMWE, In Kinyarwanda!!== CONTINUE To Bless Us. Amina. HALLÉLUJAH ETERNELLEMENT.
posted 3 years ago
ABC ou 123. OU Ave Maria Lucas I:28. La Valeur ABSOLUE de 4546. ORDRE. 45-46 ET 46=X=10=A=1=Z=Alpha=OMÉGA. PRIMO, SECONDO, TERTIO, QUATRO, CINQO,..., UNO, Z=INFINI. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS- HEBREWS /13:8/ =21. For 13 8=21=12= III= I Juan 5:7.= The Holy TRINITY In Heaven Who ARE UNO = ONE= UMWE, In Kinyarwanda!!.
posted 3 years ago
'NUL N'EST SENSÉ D'IGNORER La LOI'- Partout au Monde! ""DES CONTRACTS DE MARIAGE"" ET APRÈS CELA: -LES RESPONSABILITÉS 'CO-PARENTALES' !! Aux Enfants Et Aux Biens À Partager?! 'God is Love': I John 4:8 ET 16. God Bless Us. In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen. HALLÉLUJAH. Z=26.
posted 3 years ago
4553 ou 98 ou 8 ou UMUNANI. BIEN JOUÉ. 'RE'-- FÉLICITATIONS. ÉTERNELLEMENT. San LUCAS 2:36-38... For The Queensland PREMIER with OUR OWN MAJESTY. 'ANNA BLIGH...ELISABETH AND MARY'. May The Holy God of The HEBREWS ( HEBREWS 13:8) CONTINUE To BLESS His Holy CHILDREN. Au Nom de Jésus- CHRIST de NAZARETH in Galilée of The Gentiles. Amen. Hellelujah. Z=26=62=28= UNO. PRIESTS AND KINGS of REVELATION 5:10. FINALE. ENDE.IMPERUKA 2012.
posted 3 years ago
MOM- IT'S DONE! ROMANS 16:20 For GENESIS 3:15. Double 9 OU 99 ou 18 GLORY To God. ''San Judas 24-25. Ubu n'Iteka Ryose''. AMEN. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH. Z...A..A. A..Z. AVE MARIA: BIEN JOUÉ. FÉLICITATIONS ÉTERNELLEMENT. San LUCAS I:28. Verse 31- For AGNUS DEI. BLESSINGS.
posted 3 years ago
BIEN JOUÉ- BEYONCÉ- FÉVRIER-GASHYANTARE-2012! I'NTARE'= LION AND GASHYA-'NTARE'-= 'AKATSAMURIRO'!!- Mu Kinyarwanda. The Singing- 'ZONE'!!- Inspiration!! May The Holy God Of The Hebrews CONTINUE To Bless Our MOM -We Love DEEP-LY. AVE MARIA. AND 'ANGUS DEI'- AGNEAU De Dios!! San Lucas I:28 AND 31.BEAUTIFUL-LY EXCEEDINGLY BLESSED-LY The Lord'S HOLY MOM. LOVE- AMORE- URUKUNDO- Dios is Love. I Juan 4:8 & 16. Image 2 of 4,550...B.
posted 3 years ago
Mom, Happy New YEAR 2012, as well as ALL of Us. Au nom de Jésus-CHRIST de Nazareth, in Galilée, of The Gentiles. Amen. Hallélujah. "PRAY WITHOUT CEASING". Let's Do That. I Thessalonians 5:17. God Bless Us. Amina.
posted 3 years ago
Bob MARLEY- 'Africa UNITE'!! An EXCELLENT Song. And Now- EVEN Les Troupes Éthiopiennes Ont ENVAHI La Somalie From BBC/Afrique.COM. . God Bless Afrika and Our Mundo. Amina. Hallélujah. Au Nom de Jésus-Christ --Thine OWN Son--.
posted 3 years ago
If I suppose Mine Grand-Pa is Paid 75$ an hour, Then 8 hours per day -for-6 Days in 52 weeks...His Rewarding Year-Ly Salary would BE...En 'SUPPOSANT'...1.872 Times 10 Power Five!! Which is = 187,200.00 in Canadian CURRENCY. God Bless BEYONCÉ as well Us. Amina. Hallélujah. AZZAAZZA. "AVE MARIA"... "San Lucas I:28". Icyitonderwa -TI- 30XIIS. 'TEXAS INSTRUMENTS' is Used for This Simple CALCULATION - UMUBARE 'UKAZE'- ARITHMÉTIQUE!!
posted 3 years ago
If I suppose Mine Grand-Pa is Paid 75$ an hour, Then 8 hours per day -for-6 Days in 52 weeks...His Rewarding Year-Ly Salary would BE...En 'SUPPOSANT'...1.872 Times 10 Power Five!! Which is = 187,200.00 in Canadian CURRENCY. God Bless BEYONCÉ as well Us. Amina. Hallélujah. AZZAAZZA. "AVE MARIA"... "San Lucas I:28".
posted 3 years ago
Our 'OWN MOM' We Love: I Corinthians I:25 " Because The 'FOOLISHNESS' of God is 'WISER' Than men; AND The 'WEAKNESS' of God is 'STRONGER' Than men". It is San Pabulo Who Wrote That Long Ago!! Biblical Reference : KING JAMES VERSION -K.J.V.- Page 1293. COPYRIGHT 2000. By ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. Nota Bena- As A Rwando-Canadian- I DEEP-LY Love Our President H.E. Paul KAGAME, and His Holy FAMILY. AND I DEEP-LY Love Our OWN CANADIAN ROYAL HOLY FAMILY, AND OUR MAJESTY The Queen In Rights of CANADA as well as The Queen of COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY COUNTRIES. May The Holy God of ISRAEL CONTINUE To BLESS Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, en Galilée, des Gentils. Amen. HALLÉLUJAH. ENDE. ENDER. 'AKIRA = Plz Take, in Kinyarwanda'.
posted 3 years ago
MOM- Plz- Again and Again- have AN Exceeding-LY LOVELY SABBATH TODAY- DEPENDING UPON WHERE Thou ART. Not ONLY THEE, BUT, ALSO Madamu Winfrey OMÉGA, OUR ELDER We Love DEEP-LY NELSON MANDELA, Plus Grand-Pa, Grand-MOM, D. JULEZ, His Mom, M.W.,K.R. as well as 'R.S.'- That Peculiar One We Love with a Kind of Special Love... For She Helps Rwandans Kids!!! None- I CORINTHIANS I:1 to 31. Beautiful Verses de 25 à 29. God Bless Us. Amina. Everlasting HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
Jésus-CHRIST is 'The Life'- 'The Way' to Our Holy God and 'The TRUTH'. San Juan 14:06..20 for-4- 14 PLUS 06 = 20 AND AVE MARIA...VALEUR ABSOLUE de 20 = II = B for 2F = 8= UMUNANI = INHERITANCE!!! Now- 3 Sortes d'ARBRES!= The Tree of "KNOWLE"-DGE of Good and Evil, EVERY Kind of Tree, as well the TREE of Life!! GENESIS 2:9. AND 2 PLUS 9 = II. ONE Love- One God- One Mom- One HOLY FAMILY! Grand-Pa Said the Other Day- ONE Love-- Like BOB MARLEY.- ONENESS!!!!!!!!!!! God BLESS Us. Au nom de Jésus-Christ de Nazareth, in Galilée of The Gentiles. Amina. EVA-Lasting HALLÉLUJAH. ZAAZZA...AZ
posted 3 years ago
MOM- Have An EXCEEDINGLY LOVELY SABBATH DAY- The VERY LAST SABBATH DAY Of 2011!!!!!== World's Largest Junk REMOVAL Company- HOLY ANGELS- We Clean Up So You Don't Have To==. We Should JUST BUY Thee Coca-Cola I L Plus Barbecue Chips REALLY SPICIED!! AND HOT- THOU And MADAMU REFAELI as well as MADAMU WINFREY KONGERAHO MADAMU....Miss FRANCE 2000!! ETC. OK. We Love Thee. It'S ALL ABOUT LOVE for The Holy God of ISRAEL is LOVE : I Juan 4: 8 and 16. ENDE. NOTA BENA- Winter DRIVING!! 69 in A Blue Coat!! Yéé. I PLUS I.
posted 3 years ago
Ave Maria! AND- Romans 16:20. Ubu n'Iteka Ryose. Amina. HALLELUJAH. CHRISTMAS 2011 To Us. 1AF-63.
posted 3 years ago
HYPO-"HYPER"-CRISIE-S Versus PURE HEARTS!! San Mateo 5:8. CONNECT-Quatro. Amen. EVA-LASTING HALLELUJAH. BE BLESSED BEYONCE: Ou "B.B.B.". AVE MARIA !!!!!!!!!!-II-.
posted 3 years ago
HYPO-"HYPER"-CRISIE Versus PURE Hearts!! San Mateo 5:8. CONNECT-Quatro. Amen. EVA-LASTING HALLELUJAH. BE BLESSED BEYONCE: Ou "B.B.B.". AVE MARIA !!!!!!!!!!-II-.
posted 3 years ago
PLZ, Mom, If Only Thou could Watch on You Tube- 2 Special Presidents: The Now Ugandan One as well as The Rwandan One. Ours- Giving CATTLE To H.E. MUSEVENI. May the Holy God Of Israel CONTINUE To BLESS Our EXCELLENCIES as well as Our Two HOLY NATIONS,Plus Us. Amen. Hallélujah.
posted 3 years ago
OUR Holy Father- The Pope BENEDICT XVI- Dans Son Message Urbi et Orbi- A La Place Saint Pierre de Rome...- Le Saint Père a prié pour "la Corne de l'Afrique". Nous Bénissons Dieu pour Tout ce qu'Il fait Pour La Gloire de Dieu. Amen. Hallélujah.
posted 3 years ago
And Thou Sing and Said I'M Yours. And Christ Jésus Saith in San Juan 8:58. " Jesus said unto them, VERILY, verily, I say unto, BEFORE ABRAHAM was, "I AM". As well in Exodus 3:14. 'I AM'... The LORD Told Moses From the BURNING Bush!! We Do Love Thee, Mom.Yes We Do. PERIOD. FULL STOP. God BLESS Us. Amen. Hallélujah.
posted 3 years ago
I Am From Church from S.V.N. in Montréal. Again and again MERRY CHRISTMAS To Thine OWN HOLY CHILDREN. Le PASTEUR PRINCIPAL A Préché en disant ET en Insistant: " Jésus Est La Référence'! Et Le Pasteur Nous a Donnés 7 versets d' Isaiah 9: 1 to 7. If Only I could ADD: Because of BEYONCÉ When Thou Sang and saith AVE MARIA of San Lucas I:28. God Bless Us. Au Nom de Ton Fils Unique, Jésus. Amen. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GACUZI Francis.
PROVERBS 8- The Whole Chapter! CONNECT-Quatro VERSETS!! 20' I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of JUDGMENT; 21- That I may cause those that love me To INHERIT SUBSTANCE; and I Will Fill Their TREASURES. 22 The LORD POSSESSED Me in the BEGINNING of His Way, Before His work of Old. 23-BC-cb-bc I was set up from EVERLASTING, from the Beginning, or EVER the Earth was'. Page 755. TRUE MATCH -4- 7 et 5 et 5=18=1 et 7=UMUNANI=8. MIRACLE.K.J.V.. COPYRIGHT 2000 BY ZONDERVAN Publishers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. God Bless Us. Amen. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH...ZAAZZA. MERRY CHRISTMAS as well as EXCEEDING-LY LOVELY HOLIDAYS.( This SEASON).
posted 3 years ago
PROVERBS 8- The Whole Chapters!!CONNECT-Quatro VERSETS!! 20' I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of JUDGMENT; 21- That I may cause those that love me To INHERIT SUBSTANCE; and I Will Fill Their TREASURES. 22 The LORD POSSESSED Me in the BEGINNING of His Way, Before His work of Old. 23-BC-cb-bc I was set up from EVERLASTING, from the Beginning, or EVER the Earth was'. Page 755. TRUE MATCH -4- 7 et 5 et 5=18=1 et7=UMUNANI=8. MIRACLE....KJV. COPYRIGHT 2000 BY ZONDERVAN Publishers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A.. God Bless Us.Amen. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH...ZAAZza. MERRY CHRISTMAS as well as EXCEEDING-LY LOVELY HOLIDAYS.( This SEASON).
posted 3 years ago
C' NOEL- CHRIST- MAS!!C' AVE MARIA- C-A-D: HAIL = REJOICE. San Lucas I:28. Mais C' Aussi La HOLY TRINITY! I Juan 5:7. "The Father, The Word And 'Thou'- The HOLY GHOST. ARE ONE"! Plus Genesis 12:3. ABRAHAM'S "'BLESSING-S'". ISAIAH 9:6!!!-Jésus-Christ is BORN!!! Et Pour Le Saint-Père. Jean 3:16. We Love our Holy Pope. Yes We do. BENEDICT XI. CHRISTMAS 2011. God BLESS. God Is love. I Juan 4:8 AND 16. NB: 2=b=B=AA=11=C-b a...ETC. Joyeux NOEL à Nous Tous. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH. HAVE an exceeding-ly lovely Sabbath day. December The 24th, 2011." = The Avant-dernier Sabbath of 2011!! =
posted 3 years ago
C' NOEL- CHRIST- MAS!!C' AVE MARIA- C-A-D: HAIL = REJOICE. San Lucas I:28. Mais C' Aussi La HOLY TRINITY! I Juan 5:7. "The Father, The Word And 'Thou'- The HOLY GHOST. ARE ONE"! Plus Genesis 12:3. ABRAHAM'S "'BLESSING-S'". ISAIAH 9:6!!!-Jésus-Christ is BORN!!! Et Pour Le Saint-Père. Jean 3:16. We Love our Holy Pope. Yes We do. BENEDICT XI. CHRISTMAS 2011. God BLESS. God Is love. I Juan 4:8 AND 16. NB: 2=b=B=AA=11=C-b a...ETC. Joyeux NOEL à Nous Tous. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH. hAVE an exceeding-ly lovely Sabbath day. December The 24th, 2011." = The Avant-dernier Sabbath of 2011!! =
posted 3 years ago
C' NOEL- CHRIST- MAS!!C' AVE MARIA- C-A-D: HAIL = REJOICE. San Lucas I:28. Mais C' Aussi La HOLY TRINITY! I Juan 5:7. "The Father, The Word And 'Thou'- The HOLY GHOST. ARE ONE"! Plus Genesis 12:3.ABRAHAM BÉNÉDICTION; ISAIAH 9:6!!!-Jésus-Christ is BORN!!! Et Pour Le Saint-Père. Jean 3:16. We Love our Holy Pope. Yes We do. BENEDICT XI. CHRISTMAS 2011. God BLESS. God Is love. I Juan 4:8 AND 16. NB: 2=b=B=AA=11=C-b a...ETC. Joyeux NOEL à Nous Tous. Amina. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH.
posted 3 years ago
"URAKOZE"-Song BY UWIRINGIYIMANA THÉOGÈNE In RWANDA- EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY. God BLESS HIS HOLY CHILDREN. AMEN. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH..AZ ZA= ZAZA. IZAZA. IMANA-God.
posted 3 years ago
'SIGN'-E- URUBANZA PAR UWIRINGIYIMANA THÉOGÈNE- KIGALI RWANDA- AFRIQUE DE L'EST ET CENTRALE. "UGANDA-KENYA-TANZANIA-BURUNDI AND RWANDA". 5 HOLY NATIONS. BC ou 23 = 32 = CB, ETC. A Vidéo of 6:40 Minutes!= A=1=06 PLUS 40 = /46/=X=/10/=A=Z=1= UNO. May The Holy God of ISRAEL CONTINUE To BLESS HIS CHILDREN. AMEN. EVERLASTING HALLÉLUJAH...Z.
posted 3 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics