« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by sentimental_1
Was there anyone who could light up the large and small screens and maintain her wholesome image any better than Annette? I miss her terribly. My condolences to her family in the loss of their beloved relative.
posted 11 months ago
posted by susanne
She had one of the most beautiful faces in hollywood then and even during her illness. Today's hollywood stars couldn't hold a candle to her. Not only was she beautiful she seemed sincerely genuine and I'm sure those that knew her well would concer. May she rest in peace.
posted 1 year ago
posted by Peggy Annette Owens
just wanted to see the photoes my mother and grandmother named me after Annette I wish all the very best to the family
posted 3 years ago
posted by David
M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E Always my fave mousekateer XoXoXo
posted 3 years ago
posted by Lorraine Phillips
I just Annette,I watched her all through the Mickey Mouse Club/All the best Annette.
posted 3 years ago
posted by GARY AMBROSE
i believ e that this lady is still very beautful. i had a crush on her for years. she is a super actress i wish the best for her
posted 3 years ago
posted by ROSE MARY
MY HUSBAND HAD A CRUSH ON ANNETTE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE AND I THINK HE STILL DOES. WE PRAY AND WISH HER WELL.I DID READ WHERE SHE USE TO SMOKE, I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS WHEN I HEARD IT. GLAD SHE NO LONGER DOES. GOD BLESS YOU ANETTE.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Wanda B.
I always watch her and grew up with her on TV,and always thought she was so pretty, I would love to see some photo's of her today, and hope everything come out ok, from the ordeal with the fire.Hang in ther' lady.. your in our prayers....
posted 3 years ago
posted by Marie LePore
I am concerned about Annette's Health today. I know she was diagnosed with MS, as was my husband.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Paul Wolfe
I grew up with you, and now I pray for you each and everyday.
posted 4 years ago
posted by Shirley Smith
God Bless you on your 68th birthday, our Teen Queen.
posted 4 years ago
posted by Georgette Zampella
I am so sorry that such a sweet woman has to suffer so much. I can still remember her on the Mickey Mouse Club and all the movies I have personally enjoyed because of her. It doesn't seem fair that anyone should have to go through so much. Thank you Annette for all the joy you brought to my life, my kids lives and everyone else in the world. May God take your hand and ease your burden you have had to bare. Sincerely, just another woman in the world.
posted 4 years ago
posted by Patricia Vazquez
Annette and Frankie were my favorite as a little girl I wtd to be as beautiful as she was. They are my Idols, love ya Annette
posted 4 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics