« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by hello
can some body tell me who bradley james is dating because i would love it to be angel coulby but their are people saying that he date's georgia king but other's say their just friends , im really confused!. i have looked at 1 web sight and it says bradley and georgia dated jan 2010 - dec 2010 and says in august 2011 he started dating angel coulby. Whats going on. i hope he is with angel. ( big brangel fan ).
posted 5 months ago
posted by babola
hi love all of these pictures you are very well together i' d like to get your email so that i can discuss with you i love every people in merlin
posted 1 year ago
posted by albert
nice pics indeed,just want you king and queen pendragon to know that i am loving the show,extend my regards to colin and katie.bye
posted 2 years ago
posted by leticia Gomes
Both of you make a lovely couple Brad and Angel. I love watching both of you and it is awesome. God bless both of you, you both are meant for each other. Take care.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Bella
Does not matter that Gwynevere is black and Arthur white, but couldn't a prettier actress been chosen to be Gwynevere. Angel Coulby must feel horribly having the now King Arthur (Bradley James) be way better looking than she is. An extremely mismatched couple.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Dany
Hmmm what a nice pics i love it. Well what will be will be i just want to say that i love ur movie merlin and to say that bradley realy realy play the roll as a prince and it realy feet keep it up thanks.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Haulat
Wat perfect!i rili luv d both ov yhu
posted 2 years ago
posted by Aminah
Are Angel nd brad dating i wanna knw.nice pix though
posted 3 years ago
posted by sharifah
Gwen who knew that one day you will be the queen of Kamerot you really great plus Athur the great king oh oh i love that.you guys your all great.
posted 3 years ago

Related Galleries

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia