« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by Sam
Almost Famous is a very chill coming of age story and fun reminder of the '70's. I've watched it at least three times now, and have enjoyed it each time. Kate Hudson is a babe, and the real 'Penny Lane's', Bebe Buell and Geraldine Edwards are both gorgeous.
posted 7 months ago
posted by Tommy J.
These are great pictures of Kate Hudson. The woman is beautiful. Almost Famous was a cool movie that I consider one of my favorites. I've seen recent pictures of Bebe Buell and Geraldine Edwards, the two inspirations for Penny Lane. Both are still babes although they are now in their fifties. Thanks again for the pics.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Miranda
These are some very cool pictures. Thanks for posting them. I am a fan of Almost Famous and have seen it many times. I thought Kate Hudson was adorable in it. She is a very good actress. I am also a fan of Geraldine Edwards. I have seen pictures of her and she is a very pretty lady and a smart one too. You could see how she would be an inspiration. And Bebe Buell is still stunning. As far as I am concerned both of the "Almost Famous" ladies are winners.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Helene
These pictures are great. I loved this movie and had the plesure of meeting the beautiful Geraldine Edwards, who was the original inspiration for the Penny Lane character in Almost Famous at a charity event. She is now married and has been since February of 2006 to her husband, Anthony Flemming-Mueller who I also met at the chairty event. She works in the field of law and she and her husband own their own law practice. Nobody would ever guess, but Geraldine is a MBA, MPS, PhD and a LLM, and she had put her business knowledge to good use. She and her husband also own a group of small businesses. Her husband is British and very good looking, as well as being both a J.D and an M.D.. Both were very nice and very intellegent, and Geraldine is still beautiful even though she is now in her fifties and still wearing a size three! It was a pleasure to meet her.
posted 2 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics