« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »

Post a Comment

Your name
  Comment
Your email

This will not appear on the site
Your website

Link to your website (optional)

DISCLAIMER: You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. LucyWho.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.
posted by GACUZI FRANÇOIS.
Apocalypse -"IBYAHISHUWE-KINYARWANDA!" RÉVÉLATION 16:15. God BLESS Us. AMINA. Icyitonderwa: NOTA BENA: "BEHOLD, I COME AS A THIEF.BLESSED IS HE THAT WATCHETH, AND KEEPETH HIS GARMENTS; Lest He WALK NAKED, AND They SEE HIS SHAME". K.J.V.. COPYRIGHT 2000. By ZONDERVAN.Page 1401. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A..-Up to 279...2Plus7=Icyenda=9!!
posted 2 years ago
posted by GACUZI FRANCIS.
Apocalypse -"IBYAHISHUWE-KINYARWANDA!" RÉVÉLATION 16:15. God BLESS Us. AMINA. Icyitonderwa: NOTA BENA: "BEHOLD, I COME AS A THIEF.BLESSED IS HE THAT WATCHETH, AND KEEPETH HIS GARMENTS; Lest He WALK NAKED, AND They SEE HIS SHAME". K.J.V.. COPYRIGHT 2000. By ZONDERVAN.Page 1401. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A..
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANÇOIS GACUZI.
Apocalypse -"IBYAHISHUWE-KINYARWANDA!" RÉVÉLATION 16:15. God BLESS Us. AMINA. Icyitonderwa: NOTA BENA: "BEHOLD, I COME AS A THIEF.BLESSED IS HE THAT WATCHETH, AND KEEPETH HIS GARMENTS; Lest He WALK NAKED, AND They SEE HIS SHAME". K.J.V.. COPYRIGHT 2000. By ZONDERVAN.Page 1401. GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN 49530, U.S.A..
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANÇIS GACUZI.
posted 2 years ago
posted by FRANCIS GACUZI.
Matthew 22:30. La Sommation de 22 et 30 donne 52.La Valeur Absolue donne Karindwi=7= ENDE=EDNE=EDEN. San Matéo I:23. ÉMMANUEL..God with Us. God Bless. Amina. Everlasting HALLÉLUJAH..Z=A=1=26. NOTA BENA "For in the RESURRECTION They Never Marry, Nor Are Given in Marriage, but ARE as The ANGELS of God in Heaven".Matthieu 22:30. Avec 21 Mots. KJV.Page 1111.COPYRIGHT 2000 By ZONDERVAN PUBLISHERS.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Grand Rapids, MICHIGAN, 49530, U.S.A.
posted 2 years ago
posted by Francis Gacuzi.
A.J.Cook. The Greatest. I love Thee. God is Love AND Jésus Lives in Me. God Bless Us.Amén.Ps- Jésus is God Romans 9:5..KJV of the Holy Bible.Page 1368.KJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT BIBLE.COPYRIGHT 2005.HOLMAN BIBLE PUBLISHERS.
posted 3 years ago
posted by ronald
is aj cook coming back to criminal minds?
posted 3 years ago
posted by Ty Ramotar
PLEASE COME BACK ! Those guys are lost without you.
posted 3 years ago
posted by Jack and Dianne
We watch Criminal Minds every night, please keep the series coming.
posted 4 years ago
posted by fred smith
You seem like a wonderful person. My wife and I watch Criminal Minds and enjoy it.Keep up the good work!Fred Smith
posted 4 years ago
posted by Antoine Everette
Beautiful girl with class
posted 4 years ago

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits